Hi I’m really fed up I’m now on my 4th course of antibiotics from my dentist for an abscess caused by fractured root on old root treated back upper molar. She tried taking it out 2 weeks ago but couldn’t get it numb as I can only have non adrenaline local due to reaction with normal one. After that she gave me more antibiotics for another week and I went back the other day hoping she’d would take it out but she just said she would have to refer me to hospital as she’s not allowed to give me stronger type without adrenaline, only hospital can. I’m now at my wits end. Every time i finish course the tooth starts to flare up few days later & just found that hospital can take 12 weeks for appointment. This infection isn’t going until this tooth is out and now she wont try again & i may have 2 wait 12 weeks(I’ve also been suffering with & treated for cluster migraine by GP for last 2 months could this be related?) Are there any dental surgeries that are capable of more complex extractions? Even if I pay privately? or how can I speed up hospital waiting time? Surely they can’t expect me to take antibiotics for another 3months? Your advice would be much appreciated.